Anyone can register for the course and access the material, which is all in English (lectures are in the speaker's mother tongue, but subtitled in English).
You can complete any of the three modules individually, and be awarded a certificate upon completion.
Or you can collect all threee module certificates in order to complete the entire course.
Module and Topic Structure
- Module Progress Overview - you can see how far you have read in each topic
- Topic structure:
- Learning goal
- Geographic location
- Time period
- Video lecture of approx. 6-12 minutes
- Summary task that gives you a three-sentence summary of the lecture
- Topic reading of up to 3000 words
- Recommended reading
- Module Quiz - with questions from all the topics in the module
- Module Certificate - awarded when all pages are read and the quiz passed